Sunday, April 19, 2009

He loves the sound of my voice!

I've been desiring more of the Lord these days. Realizing I can't do anything with out Him. I was telling Samuel the other day that he can talk to the Lord whenever he wants to. Then later I thought wow why don't I do that anymore. Why don't I just talk to the Lord whenever I want to. He loves the sound of my voice, so why don't I just let Him hear my voice. I was feeling sad tonight as Tom was leaving for a meeting and I was feeling kind of alone. He said well what are you going to do while I'm gone, I said I don't know there's not much I can do. He said why don't you write the word in your journal. So that's what I've been doing and I can feel my heart coming alive again. Finally I talked with the Lord and journaled which I haven't done in a long time. I just have been so busy with my day in and day out stuff, with changing diapers, cleaning, cooking, preparing for this baby to come etc. In all of that my heart has been hurting because I haven't been communing with Him or even coming to Him with my hurt or day to day needs. So all that to say I feel a little lighter tonight since I finally brought my burdens to the Lord instead of trying to keep it all together in my own strength. The Lord is my strength, He loves me, He's the best listener and He loves the sound of my voice! Thank you Lord for healing my heart tonight just by listening, you are so good and kind to me! I pray you all will draw near to the Lord tonight and feel His love towards you!
~ Hilary

No comments: