Friday, October 24, 2008

Need fire on my heart!

Well it's a cold rainy day here in the south! Reminds me of Seattle(miss all you seattleites-is that how you spell it?) So just thinking that drinking a Starbucks while being curled up next to a warm fire would be nice. Which brings me to my next point...I'm longing for fire on my heart again! Honestly I feel like every time I am pregnant I pull away from the Lord a little. I don't know if it's cause I'm tired so all I want to do is sleep or if it's my hormones or what. But I do know that I need Him for sure, I can't do this on my own. So just learning how to pray even when I don't feel like it and even when I don't feel Him! Today while I was feeding Trinity and Samuel was running laps around the house I felt my mind wandering all over the place. I had the KC web stream on and they were singing in the spirit and it just reminded me to engage my heart with the Lord even with craziness all around me. So I sang in the spirit and even though I didn't feel anything I knew something was shifting in my heart and things were changing in the spiritual atmosphere. So as I'm typing this I'm realizing that's the first step to having a fire on my heart again, sing and pray mysteries to God! Thanks for listening, be blessed today!

No comments: