Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weepy!

Just a little weepy today in a good way! I just love Him and just feeling His presence today which I didn't realize how bad I needed it. Lately I haven't been feeling the greatest physically or spiritually. I've been feeling nasueas and tired so any free time I have I want to lay in bed. He has been so kind to me though when I feel like I've barley been paying attention to Him He still draws near. Today I pretty much stayed in my pajamas all day and we are having people over later so finally at 5:00pm decided I better try and look nice and put clothes and make up on. Then I felt like the Lord said "you don't have to get pretty to spend time with me I already call you beautiful". It was this quick thing that just brought me to tears, He calls me beautiful, He calls me lovely, He calls me fair! Now I know most of us hear this a lot in teachings but to really hear it staight from God is amazing! Be encouraged this is what He says about you today, it's the truth, it's in His word! Thank you Lord, we bless your Holy name, Jesus!

1 comment:

susanna said...

yeeeeeeeeeah! He always calls me "beautiful"!