Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Off to the beach!

We are off to the beach! Leaving in a couple hours so I gotta finish packing but I thought I'd say hi. We get to see my Bro Bro and sis in Law and my sweet niece. It will be great to be with family and have a time of rest. This will be the first time to the beach for the kids so it shall be quite an experience. We are so excited! It is a 4 hour drive so shouldn't be too far. I like road trips especially with my sweet Hubby! So we'll be back in a couple of days and I'll update with pics! Bless you all!
~Hilary

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon Christian Bookstore said...

Hey hey it is me Joshua from Wisconsin, I love and miss you guys. Sorry it took me awhile to comment here....Bless you and all your growing household and may your quiver be full of many arrows.