Friday, August 1, 2008

Testimony of His Goodness!

So if you read my post from last night I was pretty sad, tired and discouraged. So I called a friend that is like a spiritual Papa to me and he encouraged me and prayed for me. He said something that shifted my way of thinking and I thought I'd share it with you (hopefully that is ok Father Smith). So He said "God is in a good mood today!" It just makes me laugh saying that but to really believe that God is good, is basically believing that God is in a good mood. So he also told me to thank the Lord for everything I could think of, so I did! And the Lord really showed up, I felt like I got set free and that He gave me new life today. Oh dear friends He is really Good! So The Lord was telling me, "walk in a newness today~ no deception, no lies, no despair, no fear. Only love, only hope, only joy, only peace, only truth". Time to abide again! Lets breathe the good air today... Breathe on us oh breath of God!
Love ya, Hilary

No comments: