Monday, July 14, 2008

Hilary Here!

Hello ya'll, so I am blogging for the first time without my editor (Mr. Lacy). So we will see how this goes...
I've been wanting to write for a while because I've been so excited about how God has been showing up in my life lately! Tom is on mornings now so I've been getting up early at 6 when he leaves and let me tell you it has been so great! I wanted to challenge myself to get up and pray in the spirit for an hour. So I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks now. This has changed my whole outlook on life and my days seem to be so much better. It is so good to commune with the Lord first thing in the morning, He helps me wake up. Also I've been able to get in the prayer room more, Tom has been staying home during nap time so I can have sweet time with the Lord. In case you didn't know I have an amazing husband, yep it is true! So with this new schedule as a family and scheduled time with the Lord my heart is alive again, somebody praise Him! I have a new hunger and desire for the Lord and it feels so good! Love ya'll gotta run babies calling my name.

Hilary

4 comments:

bekahgreutman said...

sounds amazing. keep going!

Anonymous said...

Dear Hilary,

I love when you post! You happen to be an excellent writer (really). Your love for Jesus always provokes me. You are the most favored daughter of the King. Love to you.

Father Smith

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

You are favored...Father Smith never writes so glowing comments on my blog! Your husband rocks.Your love for Jesus provokes me too!

I tell your story often and it really encourages and provokes people here too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody oh how I miss you all! You were the ones that started all this provoking! Love you, thanks for your lovely comments! Hilary