Monday, July 28, 2008

Answered Prayer!

Today I found myself with a thankful heart! I just relized that I have so much to be thankful for in my life and it is all answered prayer. I had prayed and prayed for a husband that loved the Lord with all his heart and I got him! I prayed that I would be a Mom one day, look at that two children! I prayed we would live in a house, He answered that one! I prayed that some day we would be on days and see the sunlight again, yep He did it! I prayed we would have a new car before baby girl was born, got it! The biggest one is I always dreamed of getting up early and having time with the Lord, just recently He made it happen. He is so good and sees all the desires of my little heart and He answers my cries. Thank you Lord, oh I love you!
-Hilary

No comments: