Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yes it is true!

Just had to blog and say yes it is true we are pregnant again!  YAY!  We are soooooo excited!  As many of you know our children are pretty close together.  Samuel and Trinity are 16 months apart and Trinity and Esther are 13 months apart.  So after Esther I asked the Lord if I could take a longer break.  I wanted Esther to be at least 12 months and I wanted to loose all my weight I had gained from each pregnancy.  Esther is 18 months and a week ago I lost all my weight.  God is funny that way!  I've been having the desire for a new baby for about 4 months now so I knew it probably would be soon because each time I have a desire then soon after I get pregnant!  Also Samuel has been talking a lot about having a new baby and saying "it is time Momma, it has been too long".  So we've been telling him to pray and ask God for a baby, so this is the fruit of Samuel's prayers!

We took four tests just to be sure! (love those dollar store tests!)  We gathered the kids in our little classroom and told them the exciting news.  Samuel jumped up for joy he was so excited!  Trinity and Esther not so sure if they understand, they kept looking for the baby.  Tom drew a picture on our white board of Momma and a baby in Momma's belly and then a picture of our family, what it looks like now and then when the baby comes what it is going to look like.  They loved it!  They keep coming to my belly and saying I love you baby, and they pray for the baby.  I'm just so thankful!  It is for sure a new season for us!  I love how much joy a new life brings!

So on a practical side...we would love you to pray for us!  We are in need of a new house, this one is too small!  We are also in need of a second vehicle, mini-van or suburban!  Right now all 5 of us are packed into our Toyota Camry.  We also will need new beds for all the little ones!  Really appreciate your prayers and if you would like to give in any way click the donate button on our site!  Be blessed today!

~Hilary

1 comment:

Lora said...

yay!!!!! congratulations, hilary! so happy for you. i'll be praying for an easy and enjoyable pregnancy for you. :)