Saturday, October 8, 2011

My heart is overflowing with a good theme!

My heart is overflowing with a good theme!  This is how I feel today!  I'm very thankful and overflowing with joy. This has been a hard season to be quite honest.  The whole transition from 3 kids to 4 kids was harder for me than 2 to 3 but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it.  Though it has been hard I've been focusing on counting my blessings, being thankful, focusing on Him rather than the lack of sleep etc.  Don't get me wrong I have had some pity parties, but I'm learning to repent quickly, get back up, and gaze on Him once again!  The Lord has been giving me little reminders to be thankful and to choose joy in the midst of chaos. It says in 1 Thessalonians 5:18 to give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. As I took all my kids to the doctor the other day alone I was complaining walking in and a little anxious hoping there would be no melt downs etc. then I look up and their fall decoration at the desk said "Be thankful".  It changed my whole mood.  So I sat there with all my sweeties and chose to be thankful for their little lives, thankful that I can have children, thankful that God chose me to raise them, thankful that they are all healthy, my heart started to overflow with a good theme.  My heart feels so much more alive when I choose to be thankful and choose joy!

Here's what I'm thankful for today!  Jude Daniel Lacy!


Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

susanna said...

so good!!! and how adorable he is!! thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at classic car financing bad credit I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

Prisca said...

How cute. A blessing indeed!!

bilmoko deals said...

So cute. Very very cute. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

pobierowo noclegi

Anonymous said...

OMG! he is Sooooo Cute! What a precious little boy!