Friday, July 17, 2009

The Lord is good!

The sun is shining through the window and everyone is still sound asleep! I guess the Lord wanted to kiss me today! I love it when I can just wake up on my own and not to someone crying, it changes my whole mood for the day. Well things are going well, thank you for all your prayers! We are sad to see friends go and move on but are excited to see what the Lord has for us in this next season. We feel like this is what He is saying, Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. The Lord is sooo good! This time of sifting from the Lord has been so good because it has brought us closer to Him and has brought Tom and I closer. Things are going well with all the little ones. They bring me so much joy! We are so blessed to have 3 healthy babes! So, just learning how to juggle it all hubby, kids, cleaning, cooking, lifestyle of prayer and all with a joyful heart. We will post more pics soon! Blessings!
~Hilary

1 comment:

Lora said...

hey girl
that was so encouraging. thank you for your amazing perspective.
love you!
lora